Friday, January 29, 2016

Our Enemies Rejoice Until God Gives Us Victory

Let's Get Real - Scripture Day 304
January 28, 2016

Even when we are sinning against God, as long as we are willing to humble ourselves, pray, and repent - God is still with us and will lead us to final victory...

"Rejoice not over me, O my enemy; when I fall, I shall rise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord will be a light to me. 

I will bear the indignation of the Lord because I have sinned against him, until he pleads my cause and executes judgment for me.

He will bring me out to the light; I shall look upon his vindication.  Then my enemy will see, and shame will cover her who said to me, “Where is the Lord your God?”

My eyes will look upon her; now she will be trampled down like the mire of the streets."

Micah 7:8-10 ESV

RANDY: God will often make us suffer pain and defeat when we fall into sin, but he is eager to lift us up in victory if we will repent.

Thank you God for never leaving or abandoning us.

No comments:

Post a Comment